Última actualització de la pàgina: 7 de febrer de 2023
The Ethereum community aims to be global and inclusive, yet much of its content only caters to English speakers, leaving out the world's 6 billion non-English speakers. For ethereum.org to act as the portal into Ethereum for the worldwide community, we believe providing non-English speakers with Ethereum content in their native languages is essential.
The ethereum.org Translation Program aims to make Ethereum accessible to everyone by translating ethereum.org and other Ethereum content into as many languages as possible.
- Provide translated versions of the website to empower visitors worldwide to learn about Ethereum in their native language
- Facilitate the onboarding of more members to the global Ethereum community
- Allow for more accessible and more inclusive sharing of Ethereum information and knowledge
- Empower community members to contribute translations to Ethereum and make their mark on the ecosystem
- Identify, connect with, and provide guidance to passionate contributors looking to get involved in the ecosystem
- Translate essential content for members of the Ethereum community from as many countries and parts of the world as possible
- Support knowledge sharing across languages to create a better informed and educated Ethereum community
- Increase Ethereum's inclusivity and accessibility by removing the language barriers preventing non-English speakers from joining the ecosystem