Última actualització de la pàgina: 25 de maig de 2023
Private Ethereum for enterprise
Enterprise blockchain applications can be built on the public permissionless Ethereum Mainnet, or on private blockchains that are based on Ethereum technology. For more information on building on the public Ethereum Mainnet, see Ethereum Mainnet for Enterprise.
Developer resources for private enterprise Ethereum
Some collaborative efforts to make Ethereum enterprise friendly have been put together by different organizations:
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance(opens in a new tab) The EEA enables organizations to adopt and use Ethereum technology in their daily business operations. We empower the Ethereum ecosystem to develop new business opportunities, drive industry adoption, and learn and collaborate with one another.
- Hyperledger(opens in a new tab)Hyperledger is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leaders in finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and Technology. The foundation has some projects in it that work with the Ethereum stack, including Besu(opens in a new tab) and Burrow(opens in a new tab).
Protocol and infrastructure
- Chainstack(opens in a new tab) multi-cloud and multi-protocol Platform as a Service empowering businesses to rapidly build, deploy, and manage decentralized networks and services
- Clearmatics Autonity(opens in a new tab) protocol suite that implements p2p protocols and provides client software and infrastructure
- Hyperledger Besu(opens in a new tab) Open-source Ethereum client developed under the Apache 2.0 license and written in Java, which includes several consensus algorithms including PoW, and PoA (IBFT, IBFT 2.0, Etherhash, and Clique). Its comprehensive permissioning schemes are designed specifically for use in a consortium environment.
- Hyperledger Burrow(opens in a new tab) modular blockchain client with a permissioned smart contract interpreter partially developed to the specification of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Kaleido(opens in a new tab) full-stack platform for building and running cross-cloud, hybrid enterprise ecosystems
- Quorum(opens in a new tab) an Ethereum-based open source enterprise blockchain platform with advanced enterprise grade features enabling privacy, permissioning and performance