Frameworks and pre-made stacks
We recommend picking a framework, particularly if you're just getting started. Building a full-fledged dapp requires different pieces of technology. Frameworks include many of the needed features or provide easy plugin systems to pick the tools you desire.
These frameworks come with a lot of out-of-the-box functionality, like:
- Features to spin up a local blockchain instance.
- Utilities to compile and test your smart contracts.
- Client development add-ons to build your user-facing application within the same project/repository.
- Configuration to connect to Ethereum networks and deploy contracts, whether to a locally running instance, or one of Ethereum's public networks.
- Decentralized app distribution - integrations with storage options like IPFS.
Kurtosis Ethereum Package
Create Eth App