Ethereum for Dart developers
ការកែសម្រួលចុងក្រោយ: , Invalid DateTime
Getting started with smart contracts and the Solidity language
- Flutter and Blockchain – Hello World Dapp(opens in a new tab) takes you through all the steps to get started:
- Installing the Truffle development suite(opens in a new tab)
- Writing a smart contract in Solidity(opens in a new tab)
- Writing a user interface in Dart
- Building a Mobile dapp with Flutter(opens in a new tab) is a lot shorter, which might be better if you already know the basics
- If you prefer the learn by watching a video, you can watch Build Your First Blockchain Flutter App(opens in a new tab), which is about an hour long
- If you are impatient, you might prefer Building a Blockchain Decentralized-app with Flutter and Dart on Ethereum(opens in a new tab), which is only about twenty minutes
- Integrating MetaMask in Flutter application(opens in a new tab) - this short video takes you through the steps of integrating MetaMask into your Flutter applications
Working with Ethereum clients
You can use Ethereum to create decentralized applications (or "dapps") that utilize the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. There are at least two currently maintained libraries for Dart to use the JSON RPC API for Ethereum.
- Web3dart from simonbutler.eu(opens in a new tab)
- Ethereum 5.0.0 from darticulate.com(opens in a new tab)
There are also additional libraries that allow you to manipulate specific Ethereum addresses, or that let you retrieve prices of various cryptocurrencies. You can see the full list here(opens in a new tab).