Posledná aktualizácia stránky: 2. júna 2023
How can I get involved?
The Ethereum community includes people of many different backgrounds and skillsets. Whether you’re a developer, an artist, or an accountant, there are ways to get involved. Here’s a list of suggestions that might help you get started.
- Learn about and try Ethereum at ethereum.org/developers/
- Find a bounty on Gitcoin(opens in a new tab), work on a small or large technical issue, earn crypto!
- Attend an ETHGlobal(opens in a new tab) hackathon near you!
- Check out projects related to your area of expertise or programming language of choice
- Watch or participate in the Core Dev calls(opens in a new tab)
- Ecosystem Support Program's wishlist(opens in a new tab) - tooling, documentation, and infrastructure areas where the Ethereum Ecosystem Support Program is actively seeking grant applications
- Web3Bridge(opens in a new tab) - join the aspiring web3 community in their initiative to identify, train, and support hundreds of developers and community members throughout Africa
- Join the Ethereum Cat Herders Discord(opens in a new tab)
Researchers & Academics
Do you have a background in mathematics, cryptography, or economics? You might be interested in some of the cutting-edge work being done within the Ethereum ecosystem
- Challenges.ethereum.org(opens in a new tab) - a series of high-value research bounties, where you can earn >$100,000 USD
- Ethresear.ch(opens in a new tab) - Ethereum’s primary forum for research, and the world’s most influential forum for cryptoeconomics
- EF Research AMA(opens in a new tab) - An ongoing Q&A series with researchers. As each next part opens, anyone can post questions.
- Ecosystem Support Program's wishlist(opens in a new tab) - research areas where the Ethereum Ecosystem Support Program is actively seeking grant applications
Explore more active areas of research.
If you’re not a developer, it can be hard to know where to start in Ethereum. Here are a few suggestions, along with resources for specific professional backgrounds.
Organize a meetup in your city
- Not sure how to start? The BUIDL network(opens in a new tab) can help.
Write content about Ethereum
- Ethereum needs good writers who can explain its value in plain language
- Not ready to publish your own articles? Consider contributing to the existing content on community resources, or propose new content for ethereum.org!
Offer to take notes for community calls
- There are many open-source community calls, and having notetakers is a huge help. If you’re interested, join the Ethereum Cat Herders discord(opens in a new tab), and introduce yourself!
Translate Ethereum content into your native language
- ethereum.org maintains a Translation Program that translates the website, and other resources, into many different languages
- Find out how to get involved here
Run a node
Join thousands of node operators in helping to further decentralize Ethereum.
Stake your ETH
By staking your ETH you can earn rewards whilst helping to secure the Ethereum network.
The Ethereum ecosystem is on a mission to fund public goods and impactful projects. With very small donations you can show your support and allow important work to be realized.
Financial professionals & Accountants
- Ethereum is home to the “Decentralized Finance” ecosystem - a network of protocols and applications that offer an alternative financial system. If you’re a financial professional, check out some DeFi apps at DeFi Llama(opens in a new tab) or DeFiPrime(opens in a new tab)
- Accountant? Assets on Ethereum - ETH, tokens, DeFi, etc - introduce many novel accounting issues. You could start by checking out some projects that aim to help users of cryptocurrency solve their bookkeeping & accounting challenges, like Rotki(opens in a new tab)
Product Managers 🖋
- The Ethereum ecosystem needs your talents! Many companies are hiring for product manager roles. If you want to start by contributing to an open source project, get in touch with the Ethereum Cat Herders(opens in a new tab) or MetaCartel(opens in a new tab)
- There are many marketing and communications positions in the Ethereum ecosystem!
Want to find a job working in Ethereum?