Stranica poslednji put ažurirana: 4. октобар 2022.
You can find some useful guides and tools for ethereum.org translators, as well as translation communities and updates below.
- Translation style guide – instructions and tips for ethereum.org translators
- Translation FAQs – frequently asked questions and answers about the ethereum.org Translation Program
- Crowdin online editor guide – an in-depth guide to using the Crowdin online editor and some of Crowdin's advanced features
- Content buckets – which pages are included in each content bucket of ethereum.org
- Microsoft Language Portal– useful for finding and checking the standard translations of technical terms
- Linguee– search engine for translations and dictionary that enables searching by word or phrase
- Proz term search– database of translation dictionaries and glossaries for specialized terms
- Eurotermbank– collections of European terminology in 42 languages
- Language-specific Discord translation groups– an initiative to connect ethereum.org translators to Translation Groups
- Chinese translators group– Notion page for easier coordination between Chinese translators
To keep up-to-date with the latest Translation Program progress, you can follow the Ethereum Foundation blog:
- October 2021 milestones update
- December 2020 milestones update
- July 2020 milestones update
- August 2019 Translation Program launch
We have office hours for translators on the second Wednesday of every month. These are held in the #office-hours voice channel on the ethereum.org Discord, where you can also find the exact times and additional details.
Office hours allow our translators to ask questions about the translation process, provide feedback on the program, share their ideas, or just chat with the core ethereum.org team. Finally, we want to use these calls to communicate recent developments with the Translation Program and share key tips and instructions with our contributors.
If you are an ethereum.org translator or would like to become one, feel free to join us during one of these sessions.