Page last updated: Mar 26, 2020
↳ Using Ethereum
Want to get started using Ethereum? There are hundreds of decentralized applications (dapps) built on Ethereum that you can use today.
↳ How to use an application built on Ethereum
The best way to get started with Ethereum is to jump right in!
Here are just a few apps built on Ethereum - we rotate this list frequently!
- DAI, a stable cryptocurrency that holds value at $1 USD
- Gods Unchained, a competitive collectible card game
- Augur, The world’s most accessible, no-limit betting exchange
- Cent, a social network where you can earn money by posting
- Dharma, the easiest way to earn interest on your cryptocurrency
- Decentraland, a virtual world owned and built by its users
- Gitcoin, a network of incentivized open-source developers
Interested in looking at more applications built on Ethereum?
Built on Ethereum Updated often - EthHub
90+ Ethereum Apps You Can Use Right Now April 24, 2019 - ConsenSys
Ethereum Dapps Updated often - State of the Dapps
Ethereum DeFi Ecosystem Updated often - Defiprime
DeFi Pulse Analytics + rankings of DeFi protocols - Defi Pulse
Some Ethereum applications require a wallet - learn more about Ethereum wallets here.
Some Ethereum applications will require ETH - learn more about ETH here.