Page last updated: October 1, 2020
We can't hope to cover everything Ethereum so we try to showcase some of the brilliant articles that the community creates. These often provide more in-depth information on topics that users may be interested in.
If there's an article that you feel should be added to a page, feel free to suggest it somewhere appropriate.
Learning resources will be assessed by the following criteria:
- Is the content up to date?
- Is the information accurate? Is it factual or opinion-based?
- Is the author credible? Do they reference their sources?
- Does this content add distinct value that existing resources/links don't cover?
- Does this content serve one of our user personas?
If you want to add an article to ethereum.org and it meets the criteria, create an issue on GitHub.Create an issue