Page last updated: October 2, 2020
We want to make sure we list the best developer resources possible so that people can build with confidence and have the support they need.
If there's a helpful developer tool that we've missed, feel free to suggest it somewhere appropriate.
We currently list developer tools on:
Please only suggest new additions to appropriate pages.
Developer tool submissions will be assessed by the following criteria:
Is it meaningfully differentiated from tools already listed?
- New categories or types of tools
- New features compared to existing similar tools
- Targeted at a distinct use-case not covered by existing similar tools
Is the tool well documented?
- Does documentation exist?
- Is it sufficient to use the tool?
- Has it been recently updated?
Is the tool widely used?
- We will consider metrics such as GitHub stars, download statistics, and whether it is used by known companies or projects
Is the tool of sufficient quality?
- Are there recurring bugs?
- Is the tool reliable?
- Is the tool actively maintained?
Is the tool open source?
Many projects in the Ethereum space are open source. We are more likely to list open-source projects that allows community developers to inspect the code and contribute to it.
If you want to add a developer tool to ethereum.org and it meets the criteria, create an issue on GitHub.Create an issue