Ethereum is a global project, and it is critical that Ethereum.org is accessible to everyone, regardless of their nationality or language. Our community has been working hard to make this vision a reality.
Interested in contributing? Learn more about our Translation Program
Ethereum.org is available in the following languages:
Ethereum.org Translation Program
Interested in translating? Get involved! We're seeking volunteers to join 450+ community members who are working to translate the website into 30+ languages. Here's how:
- Follow this invite link to join our project on Crowdin..
- You will need to create a Crowdin account if you don't already have one. Here's documentation on how to use Crowdin.
- Find the language you want to participate in and select a document to translate. If translation progress is below 100%, please contribute! Don't see your language listed? Open an issue here.
- A note on content versions: we use version management within Crowdin to avoid translation delays for added content. When you check out a language (e.g. Filipino you'll see folders for each site version (i.e. "Contents v1.0", "Contents v1.1", etc.). We encourage you to translate the highest version of the content in order to provide the most up-to-date content to users. If you've already started working on a lower version, that's fine too! We'll add any completed version to the website.
- Once you've completed the translation (i.e. all files for a content version display 100%), our professional translation service will review (and potentially edit) the content. Once the review is complete (i.e. review progress is 100%), we will add it to the website.
Do you have any questions? Or want to collaborate with our team and other translators? Please join our Ethereum.org Discord server and post in the #translations channel.
Thank you for your participation in the Ethereum.org Translation Program!.