যখন পৃষ্ঠাটি শেষবারের মতো আপডেট করা হয়েছে: ২ জুন, ২০২৩
You can find some useful guides and tools for ethereum.org translators, as well as translation communities and updates below.
- Translation style guide – instructions and tips for ethereum.org translators
- Translation FAQs – frequently asked questions and answers about the ethereum.org Translation Program
- Crowdin online editor guide(opens in a new tab) – an in-depth guide to using the Crowdin online editor and some of Crowdin's advanced features
- Content buckets – which pages are included in each content bucket of ethereum.org
- Microsoft Language Portal(opens in a new tab)– useful for finding and checking the standard translations of technical terms
- Linguee(opens in a new tab)– search engine for translations and dictionary that enables searching by word or phrase
- Proz term search(opens in a new tab)– database of translation dictionaries and glossaries for specialized terms
- Eurotermbank(opens in a new tab)– collections of European terminology in 42 languages
- Language-specific Discord translation groups– an initiative to connect ethereum.org translators to Translation Groups
- Chinese translators group(opens in a new tab)– Notion page for easier coordination between Chinese translators
To keep up-to-date with the latest Translation Program progress, you can follow the Ethereum Foundation blog(opens in a new tab):
- October 2021 milestones update(opens in a new tab)
- December 2020 milestones update(opens in a new tab)
- July 2020 milestones update(opens in a new tab)
- August 2019 Translation Program launch(opens in a new tab)
Office hours for translators
We have office hours for translators on the second Wednesday of every month. These are held in the #office-hours voice channel on the ethereum.org Discord(opens in a new tab), where you can also find the exact times and additional details.
Office hours allow our translators to ask questions about the translation process, provide feedback on the program, share their ideas, or just chat with the core ethereum.org team. Finally, we want to use these calls to communicate recent developments with the Translation Program and share key tips and instructions with our contributors.
If you are an ethereum.org translator or would like to become one, feel free to join us during one of these sessions.