যখন পৃষ্ঠাটি শেষবারের মতো আপডেট করা হয়েছে: ৩০ জুন, ২০২২
The ethereum.org website, like Ethereum more broadly, is an open-source project. So if you want to help improve our portal to Ethereum, here's how you can help out.
- Work on an open issue– Work we've identified that needs doing
- Join the translation program– Help us bring ethereum.org to new languages
- Add community articles– Add a helpful article to a relevant page
- Add a product– Add a dapp or wallet to a relevant page
- Add developer tools– Add a developer tool to a relevant page
- Add an exchange– Add an exchange to our exchange finder
- Improve our research– Let us know your feedback on our research or contribute your own
- Request a feature– Let us know about any ideas you have for a new feature or design
- Add a glossary term– Help us continue to expand the Ethereum glossary
- Create/edit content– Suggest new pages or makes tweaks to what's here already
- Add a layer 2- Add a layer 2 to a relevant page
- Add a staking product or service - Add a project that helps facilitate solo staking, pooled staking, or staking as a service
- Add a wallet - Add a wallet for the find wallets page.
Any questions? 🤔 Reach out on our Discord server
Whether you're adding to the site, creating content or working on open issues, you'll need a GitHub account.
All updates are made via the GitHub PR process. This means you create a local copy of the website, make your changes and request to merge your changes. If you've never done this before, follow the instructions at the bottom of our GitHub repository.
You don't need permission to work on anything, but it's always best to let us know what you're planning to do. You can do this by:
Before contributing, make sure you're familiar with:
Decisions about individual PRs, design evolution and major upgrades are made by a team from across the Ethereum ecosystem. This team includes project managers, developers, designers, marketing and communications, and subject matter experts. Community input informs every decision: so please raise questions in issues, submit PRs, or contact the team:
Only use your original work or content that you have permission to use when contributing any content or artifact to ethereum.org. Many projects within the Ethereum ecosystem use open-source licensing that allows for the free sharing of information. However, if you cannot find this information, do not attempt to add it to ethereum.org. Any pull requests deemed as plagiarism will get rejected.
We have low barrier to entry issues on our GitHub repository specifically designed for developers who are new to open-source labelled good first issue.
If your contribution gets merged into ethereum.org, we'll mint you a unique contributors POAP. A Proof of Attendance Protocol (POAP) token is on-chain proof that you helped make the ecosystem a little more awesome.
- Join our Discord server.
- Paste a link to your contribution in the
#🥇 | poapschannel.
- Wait for a member of our team to send you a link to your POAP.
- Claim your POAP!
You should only use self-custody wallets to claim POAPs. Do not use exchange accounts or other accounts you do not hold the private keys to, as these will not allow you to access and manage your POAPs.
Thanks to our 0 Ethereum community members who have contributed so far!