যখন পৃষ্ঠাটি শেষবারের মতো আপডেট করা হয়েছে: ২১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০২৩
The ethereum.org website, like Ethereum more broadly, is an open-source project. So if you want to help improve our portal to Ethereum, here's how you can help out.
- Work on an open issue(opens in a new tab)– Work we've identified that needs doing
- Join the translation program– Help us bring ethereum.org to new languages
- Help design the website– Designers of all levels can contribute to improve the website
- Add community resources– Add a helpful article or resource to a relevant page
- Add a product– Add a dapp or wallet to a relevant page
- Add developer tools– Add a developer tool to a relevant page
- Add an exchange– Add an exchange to our exchange finder
- Improve our research(opens in a new tab)– Let us know your feedback on our research or contribute your own
- Request a feature(opens in a new tab)– Let us know about any ideas you have for a new feature or design
- Add a glossary term– Help us continue to expand the Ethereum glossary
- Create/edit content– Suggest new pages or make tweaks to what's here already
- Add a layer 2– Add a layer 2 to a relevant page
- Add a staking product or service– Add a project that helps facilitate solo staking, pooled staking, or staking as a service
- Add a wallet– Add a wallet for the find wallets page
- Suggest a project for our DeSci page- Add a project built on Ethereum that contributes to decentralized science
- Quizzes - Add, update, and delete quiz question banks for a relevant page
- Suggest a design resource - Add, update, and delete helpful design resources
Any questions? 🤔 Reach out on our Discord server(opens in a new tab)
Whether you're adding to the site, creating content or working on open issues, you'll need a GitHub(opens in a new tab) account.
All updates are made via the GitHub PR process. This means you create a local copy of the website, make your changes and request to merge your changes. If you've never done this before, follow the instructions at the bottom of our GitHub repository(opens in a new tab).
You don't need permission to work on anything, but it's always best to let us know what you're planning to do. You can do this by:
- Commenting on an issue or PR in GitHub(opens in a new tab)
- Messaging on our Discord server(opens in a new tab)
Before contributing, make sure you're familiar with:
Decisions about individual PRs, design evolution and major upgrades are made by a team from across the Ethereum ecosystem. This team includes project managers, developers, designers, marketing and communications, and subject matter experts. Community input informs every decision: so please raise questions in issues, submit PRs, or contact the team:
- email@example.com(opens in a new tab)
- @ethdotorg(opens in a new tab)
- Discord server(opens in a new tab)
Only use your original work or content that you have permission to use when contributing any content or artifact to ethereum.org. Many projects within the Ethereum ecosystem use open-source licensing that allows for the free sharing of information. However, if you cannot find this information, do not attempt to add it to ethereum.org. Any pull requests deemed as plagiarism will get rejected.
We have low barrier to entry issues on our GitHub repository specifically designed for developers who are new to open-source labelled good first issue(opens in a new tab).
If your contribution gets merged into ethereum.org, we'll mint you a unique contributors POAP. A Proof of Attendance Protocol (POAP) token is on-chain proof that you helped make the ecosystem a little more awesome.
- Join our Discord server(opens in a new tab).
- Paste a link to your contribution in the
#🥇 | poapschannel(opens in a new tab).
- Wait for a member of our team to send you a link to your POAP.
- Claim your POAP!
You should only use self-custody wallets to claim POAPs. Do not use exchange accounts or other accounts you do not hold the private keys to, as these will not allow you to access and manage your POAPs.
Thanks to our 0 Ethereum community members who have contributed so far!