ទំព័របានធ្វើបច្ចុប្បន្នភាពចុងក្រោយ: 2 មិថុនា 2023
Design contribution to ethereum.org
Design is a critical component of any project, and by devoting your time and design skills to Ethereum.org, you can help to improve the user experience for our visitors. Contributing to an open-source project provides an opportunity to gain relevant experience and develop your skills in a collaborative environment. You will have the chance to work with other designers, developers, and community members, all of whom will have their own unique perspectives and insights.
Ultimately, this is a great way to build a diverse and impressive portfolio that showcases your design skills.
How to contribute?
Provide feedback on early design prototypes
We sometimes need a help testing our raw ideas. This is a great way how to contribute without any technical knowledge.
- The design team will share a mockup design on Discord(opens in a new tab) and on GitHub(opens in a new tab).
- You will be guided through the designs to provide feedback via comments function.
- The outcome will be shared in the GitHub issue and then closed by the team.
Participate in survey research
Provide feedback on our website by:
- Visiting ethereum.org and reading through pages.
- Clicking on the feedback widget at the bottom right corner and answering design and content-related questions.
- Focus on the free format questions.
Find design related issues on the website and report them
Ethereum.org is a fast growing website with many features and content. Some of the UI can easily become obsolete or could be improved. If you encounter any such instance, please report it so that it gets our attention.
- Go through the website and pay attention to its design.
- Take screenshots and notes if you see any visual or UX issues.
- Report the found issues using a bug report(opens in a new tab).
Propose design changes
If you feel comfortable taking on design challenges, you can visit our GitHub issues board and filter for design-related issues(opens in a new tab).
- Go through our website and pay attention to its design or go to our GitHub repository and review issues flagged with the “Design required” tag(opens in a new tab).
- Ideate on the solution and design it. (ideally using our design system(opens in a new tab)).
- Propose the solution in the corresponding GitHub issue or create a new one.(opens in a new tab)
- Wait for the design team to review.