Ethereum Development Standards
The Ethereum community has adopted many standards that help keep projects (such as Ethereum clients and wallets) interoperable across implementations, and ensure smart contracts and dapps remain composable.
- Introduction to EIPs
- List of EIPs
- EIP GitHub repo
- EIP discussion board
- Introduction to Ethereum Governance
- Ethereum Governance Overview March 31, 2019 - Boris Mann
- Ethereum Protocol Development Governance and Network Upgrade Coordination March 23, 2020 - Hudson Jameson
- Playlist of all Ethereum Core Dev Meetings (YouTube Playlist)
There are 3 types of EIPs:
- Standards Track: describes any change that affects most or all Ethereum implementations
- Meta Track: describes a process surrounding Ethereum or proposes a change to a process
- Informational Track: describes an Ethereum design issue or provides general guidelines or information to the Ethereum community
Furthermore, the Standard Track is subdivided into 4 categories:
- Core: improvements requiring a consensus fork
- Networking: improvements around devp2p and Light Ethereum Subprotocol, as well as proposed improvements to network protocol specifications of whisper and swarm.
- Interface: improvements around client API/RPC specifications and standards, and certain language-level standards like method names and contract ABIs.
- ERC: application-level standards and conventions
More detailed information on these different types and categories can be found in EIP-1
- ERC-20 - A standard interface for fungible (interchangeable) tokens, like voting tokens, staking tokens or virtual currencies.
- ERC-1363 - Defines a token interface for ERC-20 tokens that supports executing recipient code after transfer or transferFrom, or spender code after approve
- ERC-721 - A standard interface for non-fungible tokens, like a deed for artwork or a song.
- ERC-777 - (NOT RECOMMENDED) A token standard improving over ERC-20.
- ERC-1155 - A token standard which can contain both fungible and non-fungible assets.
- ERC-4626 - A tokenized vault standard designed to optimize and unify the technical parameters of yield-bearing vaults.
Learn more about token standards.
Know of a community resource that helped you? Edit this page and add it!
Ajude-nos com esta página
Se você for um especialista sobre o tema e quiser contribuir, edite esta página e preencha-a com sua sabedoria.
Você será creditado e estará ajudando a comunidade Ethereum!
Use este modelo de documentação flexível
Dúvidas? Nos pergunte no canal #content em nosso Servidor do DiscordEditar página