Many Ethereum development standards focus on token interfaces. These standards help ensure smart contracts remain composable, so for instance when a new project issues a token, that it remains compatible with existing decentralized exchanges.
Here are some of the most popular token standards on Ethereum:
- ERC-20 - A standard interface for fungible (interchangeable) tokens, like voting tokens, staking tokens or virtual currencies.
- ERC-721 - A standard interface for non-fungible tokens, like a deed for artwork or a song.
- ERC-777 - ERC-777 allows people to build extra functionality on top of tokens such as a mixer contract for improved transaction privacy or an emergency recover function to bail you out if you lose your private keys.
- ERC-1155 - ERC-1155 allows for more efficient trades and bundling of transactions – thus saving costs. This token standard allows for creating both utility tokens (such as $BNB or $BAT) and Non-Fungible Tokens like CryptoPunks.
- ERC-4626 - A tokenized vault standard designed to optimize and unify the technical parameters of yield-bearing vaults.
Know of a community resource that helped you? Edit this page and add it!
- Token integration checklist – A checklist of things to consider when interacting with tokens.
- Understand the ERC20 token smart contract – An introduction to deploying your first smart contract on an Ethereum test network.
- Transfers and approval of ERC20 tokens from a Solidity smart contract – How to use a smart contract to interact with a token using the Solidity language.
- Implementing an ERC721 market [a how-to guide] – How to put tokenized items for sale on a decentralized classifieds board.
Ajude-nos com esta página
Se você for um especialista sobre o tema e quiser contribuir, edite esta página e preencha-a com sua sabedoria.
Você será creditado e estará ajudando a comunidade Ethereum!
Use este modelo de documentação flexível
Dúvidas? Nos pergunte no canal #content em nosso Servidor do DiscordEditar página