Ethereum for Dart developers
- Flutter and Blockchain – Hello World Dapp takes you through all the steps to get started:
- Building a Mobile dApp with Flutter is a lot shorter, which might be better if you already know the basics.
- If you prefer the learn by watching a video, you can watch Build Your First Blockchain Flutter App, which is about an hour long
- If you are impatient, you might prefer Building a Blockchain Decentralized-app with Flutter and Dart on Ethereum, which is only about twenty minutes
- Integrating MetaMask in Flutter application - this short video takes you through the steps of integrating MetaMask into your Flutter applications.
You can use Ethereum to create decentralized applications (or "dapps") that utilize the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. There are at least two currently maintained libraries for Dart to use the JSON RPC API for Ethereum.
There are also additional libraries that allow you to manipulate specific Ethereum addresses, or that let you retrieve prices of various cryptocurrencies. You can see the full list here.
Help us with this page
If you're an expert on the topic and want to contribute, edit this page and sprinkle it with your wisdom.
You'll be credited and you'll be helping the Ethereum community!
Use this flexible documentation template
Questions? Ask us in the #content channel on our Discord serverEdit page