Testing smart contracts
Waffle - A framework for advanced smart contract development and testing (based on ethers.js).
Solidity-Coverage - Alternative solidity code coverage tool.
hevm - Implementation of the EVM made specifically for unit testing and debugging smart contracts.
Whiteblock Genesis - An end-to-end development sandbox and testing platform for blockchain.
OpenZeppelin Test Environment - Blazing fast smart contract testing. One-line setup for an awesome testing experience.
OpenZeppelin Test Helpers - Assertion library for Ethereum smart contract testing. Make sure your contracts behave as expected!
- Solidity and Truffle Continuous Integration Setup – How to setup Travis or Circle CI for Truffle testing along with useful plugins.
- Testing products overview – An overview and comparison of different testing products.
- How to use Echidna to test smart contracts
- How to use Manticore to find smart contract bugs
- How to use Slither to find smart contract bugs
- How to mock Solidity contracts for testing
- How to migrate from Truffle Tests to OpenZeppelin Test Environment
Know of a community resource that helped you? Edit this page and add it!
Help us with this page
If you're an expert on the topic and want to contribute, edit this page and sprinkle it with your wisdom.
You'll be credited and you'll be helping the Ethereum community!
Use this flexible documentation template
Questions? Ask us in the #content channel on our Discord serverEdit page