Ethereum for Rust Developers
Use Ethereum to create decentralized applications (or "dapps") that utilize the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. These dapps can be trustworthy, meaning that once they are deployed to Ethereum, they will always run as programmed. They can control digital assets in order to create new kinds of financial applications. They can be decentralized, meaning that no single entity or person controls them and are nearly impossible to censor.
Take your first steps to integrating Rust with Ethereum
- Blockchain Explained
- Understanding Smart Contracts
- Write your First Smart Contract
- Learn How to Compile and Deploy Solidity
- Choosing an Ethereum Client
- The Rust Ethereum Client
- Sending Transaction to Ethereum Using Rust
- An Introduction to Smart Contracts with Parity Ethereum Client
- Setting up your Oasis SDK dev environment
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to write contracts in rust Wasm for Kovan
- Rust-Web3 Documentation
- Rust-Web3 Working Examples
- Creating a Secret Ballot with OASIS SDK
- Creating a Private Chat Server with OASIS SDK
- pwasm_ethereum externs library to interact with Ethereum-like network
- Build a Decentralized Todo App Using Vue.js & Rust
- Getting Started with Enigma - In Rust Programming Language
- An Intro to Secret Contracts
- Deploying Solidity Contracts on Oasis (Compound)
- pwasm-ethereum - Collection of externs to interact with ethereum-like network.
- Ethereum WebAssembly
- oasis_std - OASIS API reference
- SputnikVM - Rust Ethereum Virtual Machine Implementation
- Parity - Ethereum Rust client
- rust-web3 - Rust implementation of Web3.js library
- Wavelet - Wavelet smart contract in Rust
Looking for more resources? Check out ethereum.org/developers.
Help us with this page
If you’re an expert on the topic and want to contribute, edit this page and sprinkle it with your wisdom.
You'll be credited and you'll be helping the Ethereum community!
Use this flexible documentation template
Questions? Ask us in the #content channel on our Discord serverEdit page