Seite zuletzt aktualisiert: November 3, 2020
ethereum.org is an open-source project. So if you want to help improve our portal to Ethereum, here's how you can help out.
- Work on an open issue– Work we've identified that needs doing
- Join the translations program – Help us bring ethereum.org to new languages
- Add community articles – Add a helpful article to a relevant page
- Add a product – Add a dapp or wallet to a relevant page
- Add developer tools – Add a developer tool to a relevant page
- Add an exchange– Add an exchange to our exchange finder
- Improve our research– Let us know your feedback on our research or contribute your own
- Request a feature– Let us know about any ideas you have for a new feature or design
- Add a glossary term– Help us continue to expand the Ethereum glossary
- Create/edit content – Suggest new pages or makes tweaks to what's here already
Any questions? 🤔 Reach out on our Discord server
Whether you're adding to the site, creating content or working on open issues, you'll need a GitHub account.
All updates are made via the GitHub PR process. This means you create a local copy of the website, make your changes and request to merge in your changes.
If you've not done this before, follow the instructions at the bottom of our GitHub repository.
You don't need permission to work on anything, but it's always best to let us know what you're planning to do. You can do this by:
Before contributing , make sure you're familiar with:
Decisions about individual PRs, design evolution and major upgrades are made by a team from across the Ethereum ecosystem. This team includes project managers, developers, designers, marketing and communications, and subject matter experts. Community input informs every decision: so please raise questions in issues, submit PRs, or contact the team:
Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!